The Department is calling for abstracts of papers for inclusion in the book. Submissions must focus on the general theme of the book: “Media for Children and Young People”.
The sub-themes include:
• Theoretical perspectives to Child programming
• Child Programming from the civil society point of view; emerging issues, opportunities, challenges and way forward.
• Public service broadcasting and children programming
• Children’s content in the print media
1. An abstract of not more than 500 words;
2. A brief version of their current curriculum vitae, including contact addresses.
Authors whose abstracts will meet the criteria will be notified by 14th March, 2014.
Dr Gorreti Nassanga,
Associate Professor/ Senior Lecturer
Department of Journalism and Communication,
Phone: +256 772 503 878